- You are here:
- About School Champion
About School Champion
The key to life success is education. The key to effective leadership is communication. School Champion team believes that information technologies should be one of the modern education transformation drivers for they facilitate communication, add transparency and simplify control.
School management system School Champion allows schools and other educational institutions to find their digital identity on the Internet, teachers – to conduct classes more effectively, parents – to be aware of the educational lives of their children, administrators – to monitor the process of transition to a new level of education opportunities.
Educational institutions that participate in the School Champion for free of charge:
- Create Internet representations of their institutions – powerful working web spaces with multifunction capabilities, including online testing and teacher's office
- Participate in interactive Catalogue of Educational Institutions
- Exchange of information between the leaders of the education system and educational institutions, receiving product's utilization reports
- Use unique content of Khan Academy and Visual Teacher Assistant
- Get operational assistance of twenty-four-hour Help Desk
- Access training materials – user manual, video lessons, articles, tips and FAQs
- Go through unique workshops and trainings
Our software products comply with international standards of development quality and adaptive web design and are barrier free – accessible to users with disabilities. School Champion addresses the needs of a modern Ukrainian legal framework on informatization.
As of January 2014, more than 6,000 schools from 24 regions of Ukraine and the Autonomous Republic Crimea joined School Champion community. Our School management system has become the core for a similar international educational initiative, which is already being realized in Russia, Cote d'Ivoire, Benin and other countries.
Among School Champion users in Ukraine – the departments of education, secondary schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, boarding schools, training and education centers, vocational schools, sports schools, schools of aesthetic education, collegiums, children's clubs, pre-schools, counseling centers, libraries, public institutions, individual teachers and classes.
Partner network of the project includes education departments and institutions of postgraduate education, educational initiatives of Intel, "Bibliomost" project, Ukrainian Philanthropists Forum, Victor Pinchuk Foundation, etc.